Wednesday, January 11, 2017

NEW YEAR ... New things... Same me!

Ladies!!!
I logged onto Blogger, because I've been wanting to start a blog to help me journal my adventures as a mom, and share with my family and friends. When I logged in our Evergreen Sisterhood blog popped up. I totally forgot about this, but what a great reminder and maybe even an opportunity for us to reunite in 2017!

We are all in different places in our lives some with children, some with children on the way, some newly married, some living in a different country. Sometimes I take a step back and think...dang we're old! LOL But really I think wow how we've grown, and how amazing life is.

I know we're all busy with work and life, but i'm hoping we can all take 10 minutes and update each other on our lives, because i'm interested. :)


My update:
I've had a huge change in my life as I've become a mom of 2 now instead of 1. It has been so great and at times exhausting. Exhausting because I need more sleep! lol! Harely is going to be 3 months on the 17th of this month. He is a chunk! He is in the 97th percentile for height. Now I know it's been a while since we've all seen one another, but i'm sure you can recall i'm short! How the heck do I have a child that is this tall. I'm pretty sure it has crossed my mind that they mixed him and another baby up at the hospital. I'm sure my baby should be in the 30th percentile for height.
He's finally starting to get his own little personality. Cooing, smiling, and he has almost found his giggle. It's been fun and busy having two.

London turned 2 in September. She is such a doll and really milking the terrible two's at times. Most people think she is 3, because she's also a little taller, and she does really well at speaking. She understands English and Spanish, but speaks mostly English. She is a good big sister ... most of the time. Ha! One of my favorite things she says is "of course". I'll ask her to go do something like "London please go pick up your toys and put them away" She will reply, "Ok Mommy, of course!" It's so cute I smile every time. She's been in a toddler bed for about 2 months now. Pro's and con's. Con she can get out of her bed and out of her room. Pro we need the crib for Harley soon. She loves to sing and dance.

Matt still works as an RN and he is working two full time jobs right now to help us catch up on some medical bills with having Harley, having Matt's tonsils out, and him going to the ER for kidney stones. Adulting is so expensive!!!

I just started back up at work 2 days ago after having 12 weeks off for maternity leave. I'm still in Admissions. My work has turned into a job. Something I do to make money for our family, but i don't love it as much as i use to. However, i'm grateful for it and for my supervisors who allow me to work a portion of my time from home.

This year I've decided i want to laugh more, worry less, and enjoy my family to the fullest. I know i will never get these days back, and even though some days are harder than others I know the life i have and live is totally worth it.

Overall i'm grateful for this life and the opportunity i have to grow daily. I'm grateful that i know I have an eternal family! I'm grateful for my trials, truly i am, because they make me better. At the end of the day i try to remember the lord has a plan for us. He loves us, he trusts us, and he wants us to live not only with him again, but live as he lives as God's and Goddess.

I love you all and i hope as your 2017 year starts you remember YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF GOD! I hope that when your life gets busy, the children are crazy, the husband is a pain, or you are dealing with a mid life crises that you can take a step back and remember that God loves you, Jesus loves you, and only through our Savior can we get through these kind of days. That is what gets me through the crazy times in my life.

I sure do love you all!
Amanda- I'm so excited for your bundle of joy and for you to experience the joy of being a mommy! I know you will be the best mommy! I don't just say that just to say it.. i seriously know you'll be Great at it, and i'm sure there will be some things i can learn from you!

Court- i loved seeing you at Ranells wedding. You're kids are darling! I absolutely love that London just felt so comfortable to play with Jacob. Hope all is well with being a working mom.

Whit- I hope all is going well with your family. I'm sure your so busy with those 4 kiddos. If anyone can do it it's you WINKEY! I've seen you in action with lots of kids at once. haha!

Ranell- I hope married life is absolutely amazing for you. It was so fun seeing you and meeting your hubs. He seems like such a good guy! P.S. I saw your parents at Mandarin Garden yesterday during lunch.

Amy- Why do you live so far away???!!!! I love all the adventures you and Aaron are having! Keep posting pictures, because i think it is so cool! I hope all is well with you guys, and Aaron is enjoying his flight time. :)

Love Nessa.. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment