It's official!!! Thanks Court!!!
Ok...so...It's now time to find that book we gave you months ago, (small, overall blue in color, cute little white beach chair on the front, fits in your scripture case, should mean as much to you as your scriptures...) brush off the dust, and open the pages! Each chapter is a new short story and at the end of each chapter are some thought provoking questions so the time it takes you to read and post a comment won't be long. Answer a question/questions at the back of each chapter or post about ANYTHING that impresses you as you're reading. It may have nothing to do with the chapter even...who knows. I'm SO excited to see where we go with this.
Let's be done with this book and on to the next book/magazine/website/some sort of reading and thought provoking material by June 1. That gives you MORE than enough time to read the book at about a chapter a week pace. I know we're all busy so I want this to work for everyone. There's no rush here...don't want this to be a stressful thing (rather, the opposite is what we're going for).
I echo Court with everything she said above (you should really be feeling the love at this point).
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment